Dhanteras also known as the festival of...
TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS IN THIS MONSOON SEASON
In the monsoon season, viral infections are very common. Let us know about them.
Viral fever is caused due to viral infection.
Symptoms- The viral fever symptoms can be generalized but they may target a specific organ of the body.
- Body ache
- Throat pain
- Redness and burning of eyes
- Muscle and joint pains
- Skin rashes
It is not essential that everyone suffering from viral fever will feel all the above symptoms.
CATCHING VIRAL INFECTION FROM OTHERS –
- AIR BORNE DROPLETS – You could pick up germs directly from airborne droplets from the cough or sneeze of an infected person. If you come into close contact with a person (3 feet distance) who has the flu, especially if that person did not cover his mouth while coughing or sneezing then you have been exposed. If your body has good immunity, you might not catch infection.
- TOUCHING INFECTED OBJECTS – You could also pick up the virus by touching an object contaminated by the cough or touch of an infected person and then touching your eyes, mouth, or nose. Therefore, make a habit to always wash your hands, even when you are not ill.
- STAY AT HOME, if you have viral symptoms.
- ALWAYS COVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE WITH A TISSUE PAPER, while coughing or sneezing. Afterward, THROW THE TISSUE IN THE TRASH.
- WASH YOUR HANDS frequently.
- Use hand sanitizers to clean your hands when you are in public places.
- DRINK LOT OF WATER and GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Do not drink refrigerated water.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH SICK PEOPLE.
- STAY AWAY (3 feet distance) FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE A RESPIRATORY INFECTION.
- Do not have cold drinks / or take bath immediately after exercise or walk.
- Have home cooked food without spices. Always avoid outside food when suffering from viral fever.
HOME REMEDIES TO AVOID VIRAL –
- Have 3 tulsi leaves, properly washed, everyday in the morning.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and ½ teaspoon of table salt to a glass of warm water. Do gargles.
- Take Giloi (medicinal name Tinospora cordifloia). Take a 6-8 inch long stem of Giloi, crush it and extract its juice and drink it. Or clean and wash the stem, crush it little bit and boil it in water for about 15 minutes. Sieve and drink the extract. Or clean and wash a 6” giloi stem, cut it into small pieces add 3 neem leaves to it, add 1 medium size giloi leaf cut into small pieces to it, soak it overnight in 50 ml of drinking water, now grind it in a grinder , sieve it and single serving is ready to drink.
- Raw tulsi (basil) leaves can be chewed for getting relief from viral fever symptoms.
- Take a small piece of camphor (kapoor) approximately the size of a tablet. Keep it close to your nose and inhale its vapors. It oxygenates your body in 2 minutes.
- Aloe vera (gwarpatha). Take a teaspoon of its gel daily.
- Do Pranayam daily.
- Have citrus fruits which are rich in Vitamin C such as Amla (Indian Gooseberry).
- Wash your hands frequently every day with soap and warm water especially before meals.
- Must drink a glass of milk with haldi (turmeric) every night.
- Herbal tea is preventive and curative for viral fever. One cardamom + one pinch of cinnamon + 3-4 tulsi leaves + 3-4 black pepper + mulaithhi. Boil these contents in 250ml of water till 150 ml remains. Add sugar according to taste. You can also add giloy (powder or fresh stem) to this tea. Divide it into 3 parts and take it thrice a day. Make sure it is warm to drink.
- Have Amla Drink in the morning to increase your immunity. One spoon of Amla juice + few drops of ginger + 4-5 leaves of Tulsi crushed + 1 spoon of honey. Add one glass of warm water to it.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES –
Aconite 30, Influenzinum 200, Arsenic iod, Gelsemium, Rhus toxicodendron, Dulcamara , Bartya carb, Hepar sulp are few medicines which will help according to symptoms similarity.
For best results of homeopathic treatment, consult your physician for the correct medicine and its dosage.
- Giloi dhanvati – one tablet twice daily
- Tulsi dhanvati – one tablet daily
Note:- The information regarding the treatment (Homeopathic and Ayurvedic) given in this blog is to be consulted by your physician. We are not responsible for any aggravations or side effects of any medicine.
If you do not get relief from these viral fever Home remedies, see your doctor to get advanced treatment for your fever.
GURU BHAGWAN KE ANANT SHUKRANE HAIN!!
महाराज युधिष्ठर ने भगवान...
In Hindu Dharma, the goal of life is Self-realization or the attainment of God...
Sharad Poornima is also known as Kojaagari Poornima or Kumar Poornima. It is...
युधिष्ठर ने पूछा- हे जनार्दन!...
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (3)
- April 2017 (3)
- March 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (3)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (2)
- June 2016 (1)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (3)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (8)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (4)