Date: 28-29 April 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Venue: Shri Radha Krishna Dham Near PL Saraf Hospital, Chhatikara Road, Mathura District, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121
Time management means effectively managing your time encapsulating all the important tasks in it. We all have been gifted with the same time, some use it efficiently and others waste it. Guru Bhagwan says, if you love life then do not waste time as time is the only stuff that life is made of. Make judicious use of time.
1) Prepare time table- It is very important and the foremost task towards time management. When we have a time table, then our mind prepares to act for that accordingly. The mind gets a track to work on.
Guru Bhagwan tells us six morning habits that must be cultivated and included in the time table –
2) Do not procrastinate- Procrastination means delaying or postponing a task or a set of tasks. If you have a habit of procrastinating things, you are prone to a lot of mental disturbance as procrastination leads to piling up of work and piled up tasks often lead to tensions and worries. It is a common saying that empty mind is a devil’s workshop. So, Guru Bhagwan says, always keep your mind creatively busy so that no devil thought gets space to enter.
3) Cultivate proper sleeping habits- Healthy sleep habits can make a big difference in the quality of life. Healthy sleeping habits means having a proper sleep of 6 or 7 hours and not more than that. Make proper and tight schedule of sleeping hours so that your body’s clock gets regulated accordingly. If you have trouble sleeping, avoid naps, especially in the afternoon. It is rightly said that those who make the worst of their time complain the most about its shortness. So, avoid wasting time by unnecessary sleep, make full use of every minute. Time lost is never found again.
4) Prioritize your work- Prioritizing your work means doing that work first which is most needed. This helps in relaxing the mind. Once we prioritize, we get the most valuable work to be done first. Time is the most valuable asset. Learn to value time; once gone, never comes back again. Live everyday to it’s fullest and make use of every moment. Keep your goal in front of you and move towards it with full enthusiasm and passion. It is rightly said that it is better to have lived one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep.
5) Keep yourself creatively busy- Some people feel that they are too busy to be creative. Creativity is not actually a different task to be performed; it is just that you add creativity in all the work you perform. Creativity comes with interest. Guru Bhagwan says, our intention is very important in doing a work, make it an intention of doing every work to serve God and this becomes a creative and purposeful work. Also, it has been found that people who are very busy complete even an additional task given to them and those who are free have lots of pending work to do.
Time is like the current of river which always flows in the forward direction. Guru Bhagwan says, flow with the current and utilize each moment so that you do not regret any moment lost. Also, along with all the daily tasks to be done, it is very important to find time for yourself. Sit quietly for some time and analyze yourself. In the rush of life, sit peacefully and take out time to pray or to chant. Prayer and chanting connects us to God and time spent for God is best utilized.