Date: 28-29 April 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Venue: Shri Radha Krishna Dham Near PL Saraf Hospital, Chhatikara Road, Mathura District, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121
Health is physical, mental, social & emotional well-being. Health is being in proper alignment with the Universal energy. The whole universe is based on one life force i.e. COSMIC ENERGY. The one whose body is an open channel for receiving cosmic energy will be in a state of good health & all his cells will be vibrating with the healing touch of the universal cosmic energy.
Holy means pure. Holistic healing means receiving & vibrating the PUREST COSMIC ENERGY and treating the whole persona including mental & social factors rather than just the symptoms of the disease.
Our body is truly wonderful. It is like an interconnected web of many systems and organs working together. When one system is stressed or agitated, the brain sends ripples (signals) across the body & the whole body feels stressed out & disturbed.
When we are emotionally disturbed, stress hormones adrenalin & cortisol are released in blood inducing illness in the body.
Emotions i.e. Energy in motion. An emotionally disbalanced mind sucks our physical energy too & leaves us drained out. But when we detach from this monkey mind and see the big picture, we realize that everything happens for a reason.
We wish to solve all problems at the physical or psychological level but when we rise to the spiritual level & connect to the Universal energy, all the problems are effortlessly solved and we attain permanent peace & bliss.
All of us have two minds-
With meditation comes calming & then emptying of the subconscious mind bringing us back to the DIVINTY within.
The universe is empty. It is 99.9 % space & only 0.01 % matter. The more thoughtless, desire less & egoless we are more we connect to the cosmic energy.
This brings about a major shift in the body by opening all the vital chakras of the body.
We all have an aura or an ENERGY FIELD. Our aura reflects our state of mind & thoughts. There are 72000 nerves in our body. There may be many blockages in the energy field due to stress, wrong food, wrong eating habits & wrong life style etc.
40 minutes of Meditation every day does magic to our system. It heals the body miraculously.
ABCD of Meditation –
Asana- Sit in Sukh asana.
Breath- Breathe deep & Long.
Cosmic energy- Receive cosmic energy.
Divinity- You will have divine spiritual experiences.
‘Meditation is the key to good health’
2. Feel one with the whole universe: Have u ever wondered, why do we seek love, respect & strength outside?
Because we feel their lack inside.
When we realize I am one with the whole universe, I am ATMA BRAHM, complete & WHOLE; we also come in that completeness & receive the cosmic energy to the fullest. Then Divine Love flows.
3. Pranayam: Pranayam is balancing the Pran Shakti i.e. the oxygen we breathe in. It is conscious deep breathing & letting oxygen reach to each & every cell of the body. This results in opening the inner blockages & purifying the body to receive cosmic energy.
4. Live in the moment: A mind cluttered with regrets for past and anxieties for future has no powers to receive the universal energy. Practice living in the moment. Present moment is the moment of power. It is the gift of God.
5. Be positive: In the universal circuit, this whole earth is negative & only that consciousness is positive. To connect to that energy we cannot have the luxury of even one negative thought. Feed yourself with positivity to connect to the super consciousness.
6. Practice inner & outer silence: When the chattering of our monkey mind stops & we accept everything & everyone with love, a blissful inner & outer silence prevails soothing & healing us from inside.
7. Have no ego: Lesser the ego, greater the Cosmic energy that we receive. Ego creates conflicts in relationships & at work place. All your relationships with your family, friends & kids will improve when your relation with your own self improves. Indulge in selfless Seva. It gives a feeling of worthiness, happiness & bliss.
8. Understanding your physical illness: Analyzing the illness will help to eradicate the root cause of the illness easing the flow of cosmic energy.
Illness always has a purpose.
Illness reflects a state of DIS-EASE (not at ease) with your life.
‘When the shoe fits, the foot is forgotten.
When the belt fits the belly is forgotten.
When we accept life with love,
all the worries & troubles are forgotten.’
Illness means there is an imbalance in giving and receiving love.
Expectations and possessiveness create stress, mental imbalance and disease. This is all due to EGO. When we indulge in selfless service, let divine love flow; according to the law of abundance the more we give, the more we receive.
Illness means there is lack of life’s purpose & meaning.
Illness is a result of how you have lived your life.
Stressful living deteriorates organs. ‘Why this is happening in my Life and why this is not happening in my life?’ Both are EGO. Going with the flow of life without stress & accepting everything is Love for God.
Illness is due to chronic patterns of speaking & thinking.
Illnesses originate & heal in your own energy field.
More serious the illness, greater the need for change.
More illness shows mind is seriously blocked somewhere and there is a majorly wrong thinking pattern. Our energies are constantly blocked and we are not receiving the purest, healthiest form of energy i.e. cosmic energy. This also shows
we need to change the whole life style Including food, water, exercise, thinking and speaking pattern as well. Major changes bring major results.
Human body is a temple. It is the manifestation of God. So love, care & not abuse it. Practice holistic healing. When we realize experience and love the DIVINITY within, then only we can spread that divinity everywhere.