Dhanteras also known as the festival of...
SYMPTOMS OF SWINE FLU –
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Fatigue (weakness)
- Diarrhea and vomiting may occur.
CATCHING SWINE FLU FROM OTHERS –
- AIR BORNE DROPLETS – You could pick up germs directly from airborne droplets from the cough or sneeze of an infected person. If you come into close contact with a person (3 feet distance) who has the flu, especially if that person did not cover his mouth while coughing or sneezing then you have been exposed. If your body has good immunity, you might not catch infection.
- TOUCHING INFECTED OBJECTS – You could also pick up the virus by touching an object contaminated by the cough or touch of an infected person and then touching your eyes, mouth, or nose. Therefore, make a habit to always wash your hands, even when you are not ill.
- STAY AT HOME, if you have flu symptoms.
- ALWAYS COVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE WITH A TISSUE PAPER, while coughing or sneezing. Afterward, THROW THE TISSUE IN THE TRASH.
- WASH YOUR HANDS frequently.
- Use hand sanitizers to clean your hands when you are in public places.
- DRINK LOT OF WATER and GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH SICK PEOPLE.
- STAY AWAY (3 feet distance) FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE A RESPIRATORY INFECTION.
- You can WEAR A SURGICAL MASK, if you are around many people.
SPREAD OF INFECTION –
Infected people can start spreading flu germs up to two days before symptoms start, and for up to seven days after getting sick.
Adults should seek urgent medical attention if they have:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
- Sudden dizziness
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Flu-like symptoms that improve, but then come back with worsening fever or cough.
HOME REMEDIES TO AVOID SWINE FLU –
- Have 3 tulsi leaves, properly washed, everyday in the morning.
- Take Giloi (medicinal name Tinospora cordifloia). Take a 6-8 inch long stem of Giloi, crush it and extract it’s juice and drink it. Or clean and wash the stem, crush it little bit and boil it in water for about 15 minutes. Sieve and drink the extract.
- Take a small piece of camphor (kapoor) approximately the size of a tablet. Keep it close to your nose and inhale its vapors. It oxygenates your body in 2 minutes.
- Aloe vera (gwarpatha). Take a teaspoon of its gel daily.
- Do Pranayam daily.
- Have citrus fruits which are rich in Vitamin C such as Amla (Indian Gooseberry).
- Wash your hands frequently every day with soap and warm water especially before meals.
- Must drink a glass of milk with haldi (turmeric) every night.
- Can take two pods of raw garlic in the morning.
- Have Amla Drink in the morning to increase your immunity. One spoon of Amla juice + few drops of ginger and few drops of raw turmeric (haldi) + 4-5 leaves of Tulsi crushed + 1 spoon of honey. Add one glass of warm water to it.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES –
Influenzinum 200, Arsenic Album, Gelsemium, Rhus toxicodendron are few medicines which will help according to symptoms similarity.
Giloi dhanvati – one tablet daily
Tulsi dhanvati – one tablet daily
GURU BHAGWAN KE ANANT SHUKRANE HAIN !
महाराज युधिष्ठर ने भगवान...
In Hindu Dharma, the goal of life is Self-realization or the attainment of God...
Sharad Poornima is also known as Kojaagari Poornima or Kumar Poornima. It is...
युधिष्ठर ने पूछा- हे जनार्दन!...
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (3)
- April 2017 (3)
- March 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (3)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (2)
- June 2016 (1)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (3)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (8)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (4)